We are actively looking for an IT Support / Help Desk Analyst to join our team on and indefinite contract basis. This position provides telecommunication, desktop hardware and software support that include: installation of network printers and software, workstation configuration, network connectivity resolution and related troubleshooting. Other responsibilities include mobile support and Audio-visual setup.
- Provide technical support for end-user computers (HP) and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad)
- Provide first and second level support for complex problems
- Work across multiple IT support Groups
- Assist in the developing and deploying of computer images for laptop and desktop systems
- Support the set-up and maintenance of all end user hardware and software
- Assist in the support of all iOS wireless devices
- As assigned, completely configure, test and install files, applications and printers
- Record and resolve or escalate incoming support requests in various ticket tracking tools
- Work with telecommunications provider in the support of audio conferencing
- Assist with audio and visual support
- 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology help desk support
- Able to manage group policies and set-up users in Active directory.
- Support knowledge of Windows 10, Outlook, Wireless Technology, Remote field connectivity (VPN), MS Office 2016, Office365 and hard disk imaging
- Ability to solve advanced problems and trouble-shoot complex issues
- Apple iOS support experience
- Associate’s Degree of Bachelor's degree highly desired.