Atlanta, United States
17 days ago
Stable and growing company has an immediate need for an IT Support Technician. In this role, you will work as a level 1 through 2 support professional on the Help Desk in a blended deskside and phone support position, supporting users nationwide. This role is a combination of software application support and hardware support. Much of this work is supporting niche internal software applications along with some hardware support, including the ability to deploy, support and troubleshoot hardware (PC's, laptops, printers), and assist with the phone system and video conferencing as needed. You will work on a level 1/2 team and provide escalation and customer notification of IT problems as needed through the process.
This is a great opportunity to work at a reputable company. This company offers full benefits, competitive salaries, casual dress around the office, 401K matching, and much more!
- Excellent phone etiquette, deskside support when in the office, navigate various personality types.
- Fast learner to pick up on how to best support/troubleshoot software applications you may not have seen before.
- DMS - preferred not required. They use iManage.
- Solid foundation and understanding around MS Suite, LAN and WAN, IT hardware including PC's, Laptops, and Printers.
- Pluses - Adobe, phone support, video conference equipment support; Office 365 experience.