Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Stable company has an immediate need for a Java Developer. In this role, you will work heavily with Java web services design and development. You will support current code and add new features to improve functionality. You must have strong REST-based Web Services experience and be able to develop from scratch (not just worked with / consumed). You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile environment. This is an excellent company to work for offering opportunities to learn and grow.
- Designing/developing/implementing Restful Web Services.
- Assist with various complex software dev projects.
- Work with key stakeholders and gather requirements as needed.
- Work with team on architectural tech evaluations, including solution and design work.
- 5+ years Java experience with experience on both the back and front end. Ideally have some Java8 experience (currently in-use). Experience with JPS using Hibernate or Open JPA.
- Strong experience with RESTful Java Web Services (have written, not just consumed), source code mgmt tools, and design/architecture.
- Any open source Java tools are a strong preference (JaxRS, Mule, Tomcat, etc).
- Experience w/build and dev tools including Jenkins, Sonar, or Maven.