Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing and highly stable company has an immediate need for a mid-level Java Developer. In this role, you will work on a sharp team with ample opportunity to get involved in all facets of product development - including technical design and architecture through working on ways to improve the user experience. This is FAST paced software development. They prefer full stack experience, but they are open to a Dev who is stronger on the back end and not the front. They are currently running Java 7, Angular 6, and working on a cloud transformation overhaul.
They run a loose-knit Agile shop, and they want their next hire to be open to working in this kind of environment. Big into open source, new ideas, and hiring the best and brightest Developers Atlanta has to offer. They offer competitive salaries, bonuses, 401K, excellent benefits, etc.
- Full stack development for the company's product: database development / back end API development / web services to developing front end capabilities with Web and Swing.
- Full SDLC - design, development and testing up to production/customer support.
- Work heavily on the company's flagship product, almost exclusively new development.
- 2+ years' full stack software development experience with Java - strong experience with OO Design and multi-threaded apps.
- Preference for Angular2, HTML, CSS, but if you do not have Angular2+ that is okay if you have very strong back-end skills.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring preferred), Hibernate a plus.
- Can do attitude, positive, flexible, can think on your feet, enjoys team work.
- Passion for technology, learning new tech/new ideas.
- Bachelor's Degree.
J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, JMS, JDBC, etc.), Unix/Linux.
- Angular2 and above.
- JDBC, SQL and Hibernate.
- XML, SOAP/REST web service tech.
- Subversion and/or CVS version control systems.
- JUnit, unit testing and continuous integration.