Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
We are actively searching for a Software Engineer (Java) to join our team in Marietta on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be working on a scrum team with 7 team members to develop cutting-edge applications with the latest technology. We have monthly hack-a-thons that will give you the opportunity to build what you want with whatever technology you chose.
Join a company where you will make an impact to your team each day, have incredible 401k matching, great health benefits, generous PTO, and 2 days remote after ramp-up.
- Design and implement software solutions to meet functional requirements
- Investigate software libraries, technologies, and development methodologies
- Perform code reviews to assist team members and ensure quality software
- Develop unit, integration, and performance test suites as necessary
- Produce and maintain technical documentation for the application
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of TDD.
- Pluses include JAX-RS, Spring-WS, GWT, Bootstrap, Maven, Jenkins, Tomcat.
- Bachelor's Degree.