Growing company has an immediate need for a junior-level Software/Node Developer. In this role, you will assist the company as they continue to re-write the application to Angular and implement Node JS. In order to be successful in this role, you will need experience with Node JS and API development. You should have the desire to learn Angular as well, but Angular is not required for this hire. This company is growing rapidly, offers telecommute, a game room, jeans every day, and a great 401K and bonus program.
- Utilize Angular2+, Node JS, REST API, JSON, and JS tech to develop supportable, scalable applications.
- Develop maintainable code in an Agile dev environment.
- 1+ years development experience overall with experience with Node JS and REST API development. Additional experience includes Angular, JS, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3, and Web API's.
- Can write/call REST-bases services.
- Agile development environment experience.
- Preferences: EF; Exposure to C# ASP.Net; TDD.