We are looking for a Junior BI Developer to join our growing team for a permanent position in the Perimeter area. This is a new role where you work closely with BI team and our internal business groups to deliver regular, reliable, automated analytics and reports. This will include interpreting data, creating ad-hoc reports, modifying and updating standard reports when applicable, perform statistical analysis, analyze data to forecast trends and conduct predictability outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys having the autonomy to make recommendations and formulate solutions to enhance our business environment. We offer an excellent benefit package and room for growth within the organization.
- 1+ Years demonstrating strong data analysis skills.
- 1+ years of experience building reporting solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Data Analysis Expression language (DAX)
- Strong working knowledge of BI fundamentals including database schemas, development of reporting packages, report writing, data presentation, and end user distribution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment, with short deadlines, and high customer expectations.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Deep data mining and technical skills and experience translating data into consumable messages.
- Experience with developing reports and dashboards within the Power BI environment; Power BI Desktop and Web Service
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services with regards to tabular model design is preferred
- Ability to maintain solutions in source control such as Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with large data sets
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently