This is a great company with extremely low turnover. You will need to work will in a team setting and in a diverse position (you will not be siloed). This company offers competitive base salaries, a great work/life balance, full benefits, 401K matching, and more.
- Responsible for design, development, and maintenance of key rich client and web applications.
- Work full stack including taking requirements (with the BA) to assist with the development of the UI.
- Conduct QA testing for programs.
- Understanding interaction between the back end and Web Services.
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex software issues.
Bachelor's Degree required; strong preference for CS.
ExtJS (3.4 / 4.0) is a strong plus! (Work could be up to 50% UI at times).
- Understanding of Source Control Mgmt and Browser Plugins.