Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
We are actively searching for a Junior .NET Developer to join our team in Sandy Springs on a permanent basis. As a Software Engineer you will be focused on designing, coding, and testing software for our flagship product. We offer competitive base salaries, annual bonuses, 401K match, excellent medical benefits, flexible hours, and a casual work environment (jeans/shorts).
- Creating full-stack, cloud-native software applications
- Creating amazing user-experiences with the very latest front-end technologies
- Collaborate with business partners and technology team members to add enhancements and new products in a fast-growing Cloud SaaS business
- Design and create simple, maintainable code and comprehensive automated tests.
- Experience building and tuning high-performance web user interfaces using modern front-end technologies (React.js, Vue.js, Angular, ES6) is a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile/Scrum environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field