Atlanta, United States
about 1 year ago
Stable company has an immediate need for a Junior Network/Systems Administrator with MSP experience. You will join a small but growing team as a key member handling Tier 1 and 2 issues. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as this position will interact external customers. Analyzing issues, customer service mentality, staying organized, documenting processes, and having a sense of professionalism and urgency at all times are key traits they are looking for. You will work independently and gain experience in different infrastructure environments. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, jeans every day, and flexible work hours.
- On-board and support clients which primarily includes implementing the company's full suite of offerings. This could include rolling out the following: remote monitoring tools, Office 365, security packages, phishing campaigns, help desk systems, and much more.
- Assist with creating documentation and technical explanations for various client situations and environments - one of your first projects will be to assist with creating an in-house training documentation in video format (probably on YouTube).
- Discuss systems and IT concepts with customers.
- Send out professional, well-written correspondence to customers when new company updates arise regarding systems, status, etc.
- Provide feedback to customers and partner with specified stakeholders to discuss best way to handle a situation.
- Schedule follow up calls and keep reports and documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred but will consider no-Degree if you have Certifications (A+ at a minimum).
- SOME Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience is required. Must know how the Industry works and have hands-on experience. Must enjoy it!
- 2-5 years of IT support experience, Windows, basic knowledge of Office365, Active Directory (particularly security permissions), MS Exchange, Windows Server management and configuration, VMWare exposure (enough to know when you need to escalate it to another team member).
- Must be self-managed, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Must enjoy providing top customer service and have excellent communication skills.
- LOVES tech and wants to work for a tech company.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time (must have reliable vehicle).
- Pluses: Cloud (Azure); Autodesk; RRM tools; IT Glue; SonicWall.