Alpharetta, United States
6 months ago
We are looking for a Jr. Penetration Tester to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Fortune 500 company and a leader in our industry. The right individual will play a key role by uncovering vulnerabilities and weaknesses within the cyber environment through coordinated ethical hacking and penetration testing. You will travel with a team globally to work with our clients to evaluate the risks within their systems, products and tools. This position will allow for continued growth into leadership opportunities within our organization. You must be open to global travel up to 80% of the time. We offer a generous compensation program and an excellent benefit package.
- At least 1+ years of relevant security experience - technical penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Experience using commercial and open source tools for automated network vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, network discovery, and security testing (i.e. Wireshark, Kali Linux, Nessus).
- Experience using ethical hacking principles, methodologies, tools and techniques to understand risks and conduct penetration testing.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Ability to travel globally up to 80%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study. Masters highly preferred.
- Certification such CISA, OSCE, OSCP, GPEN etc. is preferred.