Atlanta, United States
12 months ago
We are actively searching for Junior Product Owner to join our team in Midtown. In this position you will identify, define, and document product requirements to drive development efforts. You will primarily work on new feature for our mobile platform. We offer great benefits, telecommute options, competitive pay, 401K match, and flexible work hours.
- Gather, define, analyze and document business requirements.
- Work through the full software life-cycle while providing clear requirements and user stories.
- Set roadmap and prioritize backlogs.
- Manage workload through Agile/Scrum methods - 2 week sprints.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2+ years' experience as a product owner or Business Analyst.
- Strong ability to clearly articulate how to deliver a product.
- Enjoys working in an Agile/Scrum environment (daily stand-ups).
- Exposure to mobile application development initiatives.