Atlanta, United States
12 months ago
Fast growing company has an immediate need for a Junior to Mid level .Net Developer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will handle designing and developing for the company's core product, focusing on C#, Winforms (experience with Winforms is not required), and other technology. You will work as a heads down coder. This company offers great benefits, telecommute options, competitive pay, 401K match, and flexible work hours.
- Assist with designing and developing key products for the company.
- Provide root cause analysis of issues and errors.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand best solutions.
- Create documentation for applications and systems.
- Work with QA team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2+ years C# .Net development experience, comfortable with SQL Server.
- Foundation in OOP and OOD.
- Enjoys working in an Agile/Scrum environment (daily stand-ups).
- Preferences: Winforms; Web Services;EF Core; DevExpress; Jira; AWS deployment.