Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our team in Smyrna. In this role, you will focus heavily on Active Directory (expert-level), Office 365, and have a well-rounded background in systems administration and basic network troubleshooting. You must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, as this position works daily with external customers. You must enjoy troubleshooting and analyzing issues, working through problems over the phone with clients, and have a sense of professionalism and urgency. This is a great place to work where you can be your own boss, work independently, and have an opportunity to work with a lot of different technology. Upon permanent conversion, this company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, and flexible work hours.
- 5+ years of Level 2 troubleshooting experience – must have expert-level Active Directory experience - Group Policy administration, excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and expert level in an Office 365 environment.
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2012, advanced hardware/software support, PC/Mac skills.
- Must be self-managed and motivated, detail oriented.
- Must enjoy providing top shelf customer service and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time (car, possibly some by plane).
- Preferences: Azure; experience with either VMWare or Hyper-V is a huge plus; MSP experience; any exposure to cyber security.