Atlanta , United States
about 1 year ago
Our client is an International Manufacturer and a market leader in their niche. They wish to hire a Lead Financial Analyst that will act as a finance business partner to the organization and will support service group with budgets, forecast, business cases, program implementation and analysis for programs strategic decisions.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Business partner to the service organization to help drive projects and initiatives including analysis, coordination and measurement of the results
- Support the monthly review process for the performance improvement initiatives by developing business cases, assessing profitability, variance analysis & explaining results to leadership
- Collaborate with initiative owners to identify essential data analysis and measurements needed to ensure success of performance improvement program.
- Compile and analyze financial and operations related data from our ERP and CRM systems, as required to make performance-related decisions across all our Lines of Business.
- Combine business insights/knowledge and data analysis results to develop actionable recommendations for top management.
- Compile and present analysis results to the Service Executives and Directors of the programs.
- Support M&A initiatives for the BU
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of IT systems, reports and business processes within the organization.
- Drive continuous improvement in all areas assigned
- Proactively identify potential issues, alert key stakeholders and take actions to assure compliance with plans
- Manage and develop financial analysts
- Lead, develop and mentor teams throughout the business
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) for special initiatives
- Bachelors' Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Data Analysis
- 7+ years progressive experience in general accounting, financial reporting, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience managing reporting and consolidations in multinational company with foreign subsidiaries strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry required
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, BI, EPM Cloud or other financial reporting software a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, ERP retrieve tools, etc).
- Previous working relationship with foreign parent company finance organization a plus.