Stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Lead Infrastructure Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will work on a small IT team- general duties include architecting and designing the network, working as the SME for Cybersecurity and associated tools, building out policies and procs for security, working with third party vendors, design and support of a new phone system, installation and support of Cisco network equipment, global WAN systems, wireless networks, operating as an escalation point for issues, and more. Two initial projects include handling the design/architecture for a new phone initiative along with deploying SDWAN. This is a great company offering competitive base salaries, excellent benefits, and 401K matching.
- Cisco certification required.
- 2+ years' experience architecting and designing a network.
- 3+ years' Cybersecurity experience, including designing/managing governance framework and identity and access security.
- Experience w/security protocols including SIEM systems, PKI, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Strong preference for either NIST, PCI DSS or ISO27001.
- 8+ years of installing, configuring and supporting a Cisco network including strong Cisco ASA firewalls, routers, switches experience. Nexus and Catalyst experience are preferred but not required.
- Experienced with redundant Data Centers.
- Has experience working with 3rd parties.
- Solar Winds; Sophos; IAM tools; Microsoft tools for batching and investigations linked with Azure.
- SD-WAN; SAN; Bachelor's Degree; ITIL Foundation.
- Experience working in VMWare vSphere environments (hypervisors and clusters).