Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Fast growing and highly-profitable company has an immediate need for a Lead React Developer. In this role, you will make decisions around architecture while leading a team of 5-8 software engineers and coding on a daily basis. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and integrating new consumer-facing applications built in ReactJS. They are looking for 3 years of React/Redux experience in order to come in at a Senior level. This is all new development and the company has several new, exciting initiatives in the works! To be successful in this role, it is critical that you have strong OOD experience. This company offers competitive base salaries, 401K match, weekly telecommute options, casual dress code, catered breakfast/lunches, and a dynamic office environment!
- 8+ years' software engineering experience with 3 years of React/Redux experience.
- Comfortable leading a smaller-sized, Agile team. *Experience leading teams not required if you have the aptitude to do so.
- Strong API development experience.
- Fast-paced mindset, enjoys challenges and discovering best practices.
- Plus - Bachelor's Degree.