Our client is an International supplier if Industrial products and services and they wish to hire a well-qualified Legal Counsel that will be responsible for contract review, contract compliance and pricing proposals. This will safeguard the company reputation by guaranteeing that the company follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management and team members about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Review, negotiate, and modify all documents that are, or may be, legally binding on the Company
- Review all contractual documents, as well as other documents that may have a legal implication for the company, and determine the contractual and/or legal obligation for the company
- Assure that all contracts contain all appropriate terms and conditions. This includes new contracts as well as existing contracts as needed
- Modify contracts as necessary to meet company objectives and to ensure the proper legal protection of the company. Draft contract and/or legal language when needed. Prepare and respond to contract or legal correspondence when necessary
- Conduct contract negotiations, internally and externally. Clean up and finalize contracts once the negotiations have concluded. Review contracts for additional changes after executed by the other party
- Review of Proposals, and draft language for Proposals as needed. Work closely with the organization in responding to inquires regarding contracts, proposals etc.
- Other projects with legal implications as required
- BS Degree in Law or J.D. degree
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills