Atlanta, United States
about 2 months ago
Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Level 2/3 Support Technician. In this role, you will focus heavily on Active Directory (expert-level), Office 365, and have a well-rounded background in systems and networks overall. You must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, as this position works daily with external customers. You must enjoy troubleshooting and analyzing issues, working through problems over the phone with clients, and have a sense of professionalism and urgency. This is a level 2/3 position and will serve as a key escalation point for level 1 support. This is a great place to work where you can be your own boss, work independently, and have an opportunity to touch on a lot of different technical scenarios. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, and flexible work hours.
- Must be able to support Central Time and sometimes Mountain Time Zone hours.
- 5+ years’ Level 2/3 troubleshooting experience – must have expert-level Active Directory experience - Group Policy, excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills within AD, can handle the objects, handle various integrations w/AD including Office 365, etc
- Strong experience with Windows Server 2012, advanced hardware/software support, PC/Mac skills.
- Must be self-managed and motivated, detail oriented.
- Must enjoy providing top shelf customer service and have excellent communication skills.
- Well-rounded background overall. Don’t want an “AD Engineer” only.
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time (car, possibly some by plane).
- Preferences: Azure; experience with either VMWare or Hyper-V is a huge plus; MSP experience; any exposure to cyber security.
- Plus: Mac support/Apple products.