Our client is a global leader in their industry providing systems and branding that enable their clients to showcase their products. The company wishes to hire a Manager of ERP Treasury Systems and will support the JDE financial systems, related to Treasury applications.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Trouble-shoot financial system issues.
- Track issues and implement root cause resolutions.
- Lead effective use and problem resolution with 3rd party software applications
- Serve as a Finance department SME for complex JDE Accounting issues and solutions
- Gather business requirements and work with IT to execute JDE software development including research, analysis, design, documentation, testing and implementation
- Coordinate finance tasks in Enterprise scheduler
- Support BI and Reporting applications
- Train users on JDE financial applications and financial tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 5+ years' ERP experience in a multinational manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience administering Enterprise financial systems
- Expert knowledge of JDE G/L, AP, AR, and Billing processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of end-to-end business processes and ability to map processes to application functionality
- Experience with implementing, configuring, managing or supporting ERP software applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining inbound and outbound interfaces
- Experience with integration of 3rd party software and interfaces
- Experience with Multi-currency and Localization's
- Experience with SQL, data mining and report writing tools
- Experience with EPM/CPM and BI platforms
- Experience with treasury systems automation applications
- Experience with System security, SOD and mitigating controls
- Proven ability to design and implement finance solutions in a diverse, complex organization
- Up to 15% Travel