Essential daily duties will include:-
• Oversee analysis and report preparation on variances versus Plan/Forecast/Current and Past Trends for assigned Revenue Streams and Cost Functions. Engage in bench-marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement. Review bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of functional throughput.
• Oversee preparation of standard Quarterly and Monthly Financial Reports for analysis and BOD meetings. Prepare Financial models and Ad-Hoc Reports to support strategic initiatives.
• Develop efficiencies to consolidate and increase the effectiveness of reporting, and maintain Revenue and Cost reports used internally and externally.
• Lead certain initiatives for continued development of Budgeting, Forecasting and Flash processes using relevant tools.
• Is able to anticipate problems and proactively tries to prevent them, and/or develops solutions up front. • Is able to balance analysis, wisdom, experience, and perspective when making decisions.
• Lead and participate in cross functional teams and projects for business unit, segment and corporate as assigned. Support and partner with teams in planning, measuring, reporting and improving performance of operations and reducing cost where necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Software industry experience.
- Experience with US GAAP.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Leadership and managerial experience.
- Hyperion and TM1 experience is preferred.