Atlanta, United States
9 months ago
Our client is a global leader in their industry and they provide technology solutions to the Healthcare industry. They wish to hire a Manager of International Accounting that will be responsible for overseeing the preparation, accuracy and integrity of all consolidated legal entity financials in various International and Domestic Structures.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Oversee the preparation of the consolidated balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
- Oversee the analysis and monthly reporting of the associated financials to the Global Consolidations & Reporting Group.
- Leads discussions surrounding global intercompany debt management, financing plans, M&A activity and other corporate driven initiatives, while considering multiple layers of complexity with key stakeholders.
- Oversee cash movements, financial statement preparation or collaboration of tax step plans in a time sensitive approach in coordination with the other global teams.
- Responsibility for authorizing payments, both internal and external and you need to oversee the accurate timely payments if required to counterparty banks.
- Maintains expertise associated with legal entity tax accounting and cross sharing of this knowledge.
- Recommend and implement efficiency improvements for the overall team and drives consistency and standardization to process and procedures.
- Leads the Interaction with our primary business partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA is a plus
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of accounting, tax and organizational structures
- Experience performing complex consolidations of global businesses preferred in a large multinational encompassing multiple currencies
- Strong GAAP understanding across multiple jurisdictions
- IFRS is a plus
- Strong tax knowledge with experience and exposure to the International Tax landscape
- Must possess strong systems skills
- Strong understanding of the inter-dependencies between International tax structures