Growing and well-established company has an immediate need for a Manager, PMO on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will work within a fast-paced environment, primarily supporting IT projects. You will oversee a small team of PMs in order to drive projects forward. Projects encompass all types, with the breakdown approximately 50% software processes; 20% pure infrastructure-related; 30% security (policy, process, infrastructure).
- Support PMs for technical projects as an ongoing responsibility.
- Handle the coordination of internal resources along with 3rd party vendors.
- Work with project sponsors/stakeholders along with technical and business staff to deliver complex features on time.
- Drive programs to completion.
- Understands escalation management and working through technical limitations.
- Plan/manage several related projects at once.
- Push effort and teamwork to the max, collaborating and holding the team accountable.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- PMP required.
- 10+ years Program Management experience - experience working on large projects, handling budget/resource management and strategic planning.
- Must be comfortable working in an AGILE-style software development environment.