Manager, SEC Financial Reporting
Pay: $110,00 - 135,000 plus bonus
The Manager SEC Reporting leads the external financial reporting process for the Company including Form 10-K, 10-Q, and other financial and governmental reporting as required. The role supports the efforts of the Assistant Controller.
- Global subject matter expert and business partner on financial reporting and technical accounting matters
- Direct effort of team members, providing training and mentoring with a focus on development and retention
- Facilitate Disclosure Committee meetings
- Coordinate closely with investor relations to ensure accurate reporting and alignment within earnings (release, earnings presentation, earnings script, investor presentation materials, etc)
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Research and analyze the Company’s operating results
- Ensure accurately and timely filing of all reporting requirements
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc SEC registration statement filings, as necessary
- Lead special projects, process improvements, and automation initiatives
- Provide support to Corporate Accounting and Regional Controllership teams
- Coordinate and manage timeline of “client assistance” deliverables for external auditors
- 7+ years of experience
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA designation
- Big 4 or public accounting experience and industry experience is a plus
- Strong technical accounting and reporting knowledge of US GAAP and knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to interact with various cultures, backgrounds and levels within the organization
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Webfilings is a plus
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.