Growing and well-established company has an immediate need for a Messaging Engineer. In this role, you will work as the SME for the IT team as it pertains to MS Exchange. You will work within the messaging system, including supporting, troubleshooting issues, evaluating, and making recommendations for improvements. Overall additional duties include Level 3 support, checking server status and performance, ensuring clients are connected, creating messaging system documentation, monitoring messaging system backup, and disaster recovery. This is a very stable company offering competitive base salaries, full benefits, a great work/life, and smart peers and management to work with.
- 3+ years Window's environment experience, including strong MS Exchange messaging experience.
- Must have experience with Unified Communications (UC) (Cisco).
- 1+ years' experience with Office 365, VMWare, Active Directory.
- Has worked with Antivirus and malware detection.
- Associate's Degree as a minimum or Microsoft certification, MCSE is preferred.
- Any scripting language experience (ie SQL, Visual Basic, DOS and PowerShell scripts).