Growing and very stable company has an immediate need for a Mid-level Citrix Administrator. In this role, you will focus on Citrix, email, backup servers and accompanying software and OS in order to make certain of stability and efficient operation. You will center on XenApp configuration, Xen Desktop, provisioning server, hypervisor and mgmt experience (VMware and Hyper-V). This company is a great place to have a long-term career, as many employees are long-tenured. They offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K matching, constant opportunities to learn and grow (they have weekly learn sessions, etc.), and more.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- 2+ years' of Systems Administration experience
- 1+ years' Citrix experience, including XenApp (most important) and PVS.
- Knowledge of virtualization / hypervisors - either VMWare or Hyper-V.
- 1+ years' Windows OS experience including general knowledge of AD, Exchange (they have an Exchange / O365 hybrid).
- Preference: NetScaler (if you do not have experience, it is possible to be trained on this).