We are looking for a virtualization Engineer (VMWare) to join our team for a 6-month contract role. In this role you will work with a team to manage and maintain our enterprise VMware environment. This will include troubleshooting, patching, upgrading, scripting, process monitoring, and much more. You will work with the latest technology including ESX, vSpherevCenter, and vRealize. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of how networks, security and storage technologies in cloud environments work together to facilitate application deliver and operation.
- 4+ years of Systems Administration experience.
- 2+ years of experience maintaining and administering VMWare preferably within an enterprise environment.
- Solid experience using the latest versions of vSphere, ESX, vCenter, and vRealize
- 2+ years of experience using scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.
- Fundamental understanding networks and servers including TCP/IP and virtual networks.
- Experience with AWS is preferred.