Atlanta , United States
7 months ago
Our client is a technology company that provides accounting services software and support. They wish to hire a NetSuite Technical Specialist/Accounting Specialist to lead a team and the role is 100% remote.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Support the client on-boarding process, ensuring that all system configurations and setup are completed in a timely manner.
- Provision, configure and perform data conversions for all client tools and integrations for the client’s technology platform.
- Work with clients to gather requirements for processes, dashboards, KPIs, custom forms and reporting.
- Create NetSuite bundles and other templates to facilitate the rapid deployment of the client technology platform.
- Client delivery and training, and training of the accounting staff for all appropriate technology tools.
- Create industry and segment specific NetSuite bundles and manage them in a library account
- Implement client NetSuite accounts using industry bundle as base
- The template then modifying per client specs as necessary – this includes all configuration, forms, templates, etc.
- Evaluate client technology stack to scope and design appropriate integrations
- Configure all client technology tools and associated integrations
- Data conversion from legacy systems
- End-user security maintenance for all client technology tools
- Create and maintain implementation processes and procedures
- Conduct end user training for client technology tools
- Support internal OAS structure in NetSuite based on internal division business requirements
- Create custom workflows in and across technology tools
- Test and deploy update releases to technology tools
- Maintain NetSuite BPO console/dashboard account
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Computer Science preferred
- Experience with Cloud-Based Accounting Systems
- NetSuite Administrator Certification (preferred)
- 2+ years NetSuite implementation and administration experience; experience working with bundles, scripts, customization and workflows
- Experience connecting 3rd party apps to NetSuite and QuickBooks Online
- General database structure understanding related to ERP/accounting systems
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience a plus
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- Experience with Zoom, Slack, and Karbon