Stable and growing company has an immediate need for a Cisco-certified Senior Network Engineer on a direct hire basis. In this role, you will work on a small IT team and spend the majority of your time on the Cisco side, working with Nexus and Catalyst. General duties include architecting and designing the global network, installation and support of Cisco network equipment, global WAN systems, wireless networks, troubleshooting network sw/hw, tweaking systems of top performance, and operating as an escalation point for issues. Two initial projects include a new DR initiative along with deploying SDWAN. You will also serve as a backup resource for VMware related duties as the need arises. This is a great company offering competitive base salaries, excellent benefits, and 401K matching.
- Cisco certification required.
- 8+ years of configuring and supporting a Cisco network. Nexus and Catalyst experience are preferred but not required.
- 2+ years' experience architecting and designing a network.
- Experienced with redundant Data Centers.
- Has at least some experience with VMWare vSphere environments (hypervisors and clusters).
- Must have windows security experience and understand access controls.
- Experience with networking and SAN technologies - must be able to know when a problem exists and come up with possible solutions.
- SD-WAN; SAN; Bachelor's Degree; CCNA; ITIL Foundation.