Atlanta, United States
7 months ago
Highly stable and profitable company has an immediate need for a mid-level Network Engineer on a permanent basis. In this role, you will work on a small network team, focusing on the support of our LAN/WAN infrastructure. This includes configuring firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, and VOIP circuits. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits, catered meals several times a month, etc. This company consistently wins awards for company culture and is an awesome place to work!
- Complete various projects, systems, and issues. Intermediate complexity.
- Handle operational support, admin for network systems.
- Follow the direction for LAN/WAN, internet, wireless access.
- 3+ years of Cisco networking experience, well-rounded skills, enjoys working on a smaller-sized team.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Excellent attitude - chip in in various areas as needed.
- Strong preference for Cisco Meraki and SonicWall or comparable technology.
- Preferences: AlwaysOn VPN; Mitel; load balancing; Bachelor's Degree; CCNA; CCNP.