Growing and stable company has an immediate need for a Network/Systems Engineer. In this role, you will work approximately 60% on the network side and 40% on the systems side. You must have strong experience with Routing protocols, VLANs, and firewalls, including experience with either Check Point, Cisco ASAs, Fire Power, or Sonic Wall. On the systems side you must have VMWare 5.5 and above experience along with SAN (storage area network) in order to be successful in the position. Having a CCNA is strongly preferred. You will work on a dynamic team and center on the design, installation, analysis, and maintenance of company LAN/WAN, servers, systems, message infrastructure, and sub-systems. This company offers competitive base salaries, full benefits including 401K matching, excellent PTO policy, fully stocked break room and kitchen, and much more!
- 5+ years' of IT experience, including well-rounded networking and systems experience - must have strong routing protocol experience (60% of the job is networking), VLAN, firewall experience, SAN, VMWare 5.5 and newer, Windows administration, and Active Directory.
- Must have one of the following: Check Point, Cisco ASA, Fire Power, or Sonic Wall.
- Comfortable working in a NOC environment.
- CCNA strongly preferred.
- Pluses: for Storage: Nimble preferred.
- Able to work on-call 1 week every two months or so.