We are actively searching for Network/Systems Engineer on a permanent basis. This hire will need to be able to travel to different sites for systems and network implementations up to 75% of the time. The position will be 100% remote with heavy travel. We offer competitive base salaries, full benefits, 401K matching, casual dress at the office, and much more.
Travel: Up to 75%. Mostly on the East Coast.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the technical aspects of the onboarding process for new offices which includes:
- Assessing existing IT environments for integration of new acquisitions
- Deploying network equipment to offices across the country
- Troubleshooting and resolving connectivity issues
- Regular travel to offices for upgrades, maintenance, and deployment
- Contribute to research, recommend, and implement new IT technology
- Supporting the helpdesk with escalated issues to resolution
- Creating and maintaining network diagrams
- Monitoring network and systems health
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience
- Fluency with Microsoft products – Exchange Online, Office 365, Server 2008 through 2016, Windows 7/10 of Office applications.
- Design and implementation experience with Cisco Meraki devices
- Experience with vendor management
- 3+ years experience in planning, implementation, operation and support of data networking systems
- 3+ years experience in planning, implementation, operation and support of network security infrastructures
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, OSI Model, SNMP Protocol, Subnetting, and VLAN configuration
- Fluency in LAN and WAN environments, with experience supporting remote locations
- Previous experience as a consultant or sales engineer preferred
- Certifications of MCSE, CCNA or (CCNP preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Design and implementation experience with ShoreTel/Mitel telecom systems is a plus