Atlanta, United States
8 months ago
High growth company has an immediate need for a Node Developer on a direct hire basis. In this full stack position, the majority of your time will be spent in Node and microservices, and Rest services. For the front end, they have some Angular2 in place but might move to Vue. You will work with Postgres, Docker, and Kubernetes as well. Overall, this position is predominantly focused on the back-end. This company offers a casual dress/jeans work environment, full benefits, work from home one day a week after ramp up time, and an awesome opportunity to have a huge impact on a growing and newly formed team!
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4+ years' experience as a full stack developer - must have Node, microservices, Rest services/API standards, and either Java or C# experience.
- Strongly preferred: Angular or Vue experience; Bootstrap.
- Understanding of web and backend application development.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres/Oracle/MySQL).
- Company is moving to more CI / CD so any experience is a plus (Jenkins, etc.).
- Thrives in an Agile methodology environment.
- Preferences: Java; Cloud experience (AWS).