Office Coordinator- Atlanta, GA
Our client, in the construction industry, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Office Coordinator. The Office Coordinator performs a wide variety of administrative duties and tasks and provides support for the Atlanta office. This is a direct hire position.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or take messages.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail by reading and analyzing the correspondence to determine their significance and then distributes to the appropriate individual. Prepares outgoing packages and labels.
- Maintain company phone list.
- Receive new hire/re-hire paperwork for field employees and ensure completeness of packet. Follow up daily with appropriate contact for missing information. Once packet is complete, give to HR Manager to be processed.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should see specific individuals.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Prepares reports, memos, letters, statements, and other documents.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons and other meetings.
- Provides clerical support to other departments.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Gather requests for office supplies and submit to Purchasing Manager as needed. Maintain break room supplies.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Assist President with projects and tasks as needed.
- Provide daily filing assistance to Human Resources and Payroll.
- Assist with A/R collection efforts, including monthly statement distribution.
- Assist with prequalification documents for new job setups and send out notice to owner paperwork as requested.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Experience: 2+ years of related experience
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to propose clear, compelling and value-focused solutions
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Be courteous and professional with excellent organizational and communication skills