Operations Analyst – Atlanta, GA
firstPRO is seeking an Operations Analyst for our client in the healthcare industry. Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience, with a 3.25 GPA or higher from a 4 year accredited university. This is a direct hire position and will pay $50-55K plus bonus potential.
The primary role of the Operations Analyst will be supporting and influencing key decision making in numerous divisions of the company. This individual will have significant exposure to senior management to provide input and recommendations on key operational, tactical, and strategic business decisions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Support decision making through intense analytics, including:
- Create and analyze key scorecards and reports
- Analyze and generate recommendations on important clinical operations metrics
- Assist with managing business performance through analysis and reporting
- Business case analysis and implementation
- Financial analysis on business units and proposed capital projects, including ROI, NPV, and cash flow analysis
- Financial planning and month-end close reporting
- Ad hoc projects to meet key questions from senior management
The Operations Analyst will report to the Operations Manager and have exposure across multiple departments, including Finance/Accounting, Marketing, HR, and Clinical Leadership.
Ideal candidates must have the following:
1) An undergraduate finance, economics, or business management degree OR a heavy analytics background in college (e.g. Engineering)
3) Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.25 from an accredited 4-year university
4) Advanced skills with MS Excel
5) Previous experience utilizing Power BI or Tableau, or ability to adopt to other advanced analytical tools
The candidate must possess the ability to take a structured approach to resolve business problems and have strong written and communication skills. The candidate must possess a mastery of the English language. Presentations, both oral and written, will be made internally and to executive team members. Candidates with general business curiosity and a strong interest to grow and learn professionally will excel in this position.
Work Environment and Expectations:
The candidate must be able to think quickly, respond intelligently, and possess strong business acumen. Once experienced, this candidate will have high exposure to the executive team. This dynamic organization will provide numerous opportunities for growth and career advancement for the right candidate.
The candidate will manage their own working hours, with an understanding that deadlines can and will create the necessity for flexibility with their working schedule. No travel is expected.
• Advanced - Communication skills, English, grammatical proficiency
• Intermediate/Advanced – Mathematics, analysis, and MS Excel
• Intermediate – Relationship, management and leadership skills
Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.). Ability to adopt to other advanced analytical tools.