suwannee, United States
about 1 month ago
Job duties will include: -
- Update and maintain the weekly cash forecast.
- Check the daily bank balances, update reconciliations, and execute transfer of funds.
- Process periodic wire transfers.
- Ensure all debt service payments are sent in a timely manner (wire, check, or ACH).
- Clear all AP checks in GP.
- Prepare AP check run reports for weekly approval and issuance.
- Prepare daily deposit logs for Point Click Care.
- Reconcile manual payments.
- Apply payments to open invoices.
- Scan all deposits made against receivables and distribute to the team.
- Track monthly rent status and notify operators of increases.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as they relate to cash.
- Download bank statements and upload..
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance and Accounting
- Experience with cash payments
- Strong Excel skills
- System knowledge in Treasury Management System, Great Plains/Dynamics