Location: Sandy Springs
Compensation $40,000 - $50,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible to verify that all field data entry is 100% accurate via analysis, reconciliation, auditing and ad hoc reporting within generally acceptable auditing and accounting practices
- Responsible for guiding field Human Resource Generalists on the proper interpretation of company policies and procedures with respect to payroll, time keeping and government compliance to ensure consistency and compliance
- Responsible for analyzing and correcting inaccurate payroll and/or time keeping information to ensure government and legal compliance
- Responsible for the entire bi-weekly payroll process for your team of Human Resource Generalists from setting the new cycle to ensuring data entry by field offices to analysis and auditing and final transmission for year end reporting
- Responsible to partner with outside vendors to comply with Federal, State and Local governmental agencies
- Responsible for special projects and ad hoc reporting as requested
- Responsible for ensuring that all updates and revisions to policies and procedures as well as software is communicated, trained and implemented accurately and timely to your team of field Human Resource Generalists
- Must be eighteen years of age or older with a valid driver’s license for travel
- Must pass the Background Check
- Education required – High school diploma or equivalent; college preferred
- Experience with Ultimate Software “UltiPro” preferred but other payroll software experience is acceptable
- Prefer two to four years’ experience in payroll or equivalent
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills including spreadsheets (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Ability to work independently yet be a team player
- Must be pro-active and have excellent problem solving skills
- Must have knowledge of acceptable auditing procedures
- Must have a sense of urgency and be able to react accordingly to shifting priorities
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to complete tasks as needed (occasional evening hrs)
- Must remain current in payroll practices and legislation
- Must be able to travel for company business (5%)
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.