Atlanta , United States
20 days ago
Our client is an International professional services company and this wish to hire a Payroll Manager for a contact assignment.
Essential duties will include:-
· Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all domestic, international payrolls.
· Manage the team in the maintenance of all payroll records and the processing all payrolls.
· Review, audit and approve all payrolls, funding requests and routine tasks.
· Audit and ensure adequate separation of duties and financial controls.
· Serve in a back-up capacity for all payroll functions.
· Train, manage and evaluate staff
· Review all draft payrolls for accuracy
· Plan and implement any required payroll process changes or new offices
· Manage all payroll processing calendars
· Prepare year end payroll calendar
· Manage and supervise all payroll year end tasks
· Prepare or supervise all G/L interfaces
· Clear payroll checks and work with Finance on bank account reconciliations
· Prepare and import special earnings from spreadsheets, such as bonus or stipends
· Research manage and implement new tax law changes affecting payroll
· Prepare and process Profit Sharing - 401(k) contribution files
· Bachelors’ Degree
· CPP preferred
· 5+ years of experience with in Payroll including supervisory responsibilities
· 5+ years of domestic and international payroll preparation experience
· Familiarity with wage & hour, ERISA, EEOC, FMLA, FLSA and other government regulations.
· Systems conversion experience preferred
· Work experience in a professional services environment preferred