Atlanta, United States
over 1 year ago
Growing company has an immediate need for a full stack mid-level Software Engineer (PHP). In this role, you will work on a small dev team, full SDLC. You will work in all facets of the SDLC, including gathering reqs (work with tech and non-tech individuals), coding, and unit testing. You should have a true OOP foundation, and ideally Cake framework experience. Heavy hands-on coding, class diagrams, etc. This is an innovative company that keeps up to date with the latest technology trends. They offer competitive base salaries, quarterly performance bonuses, 401K match, and much more.
- Analyzing, designing, implementing, and deploying code.
- Handle unit testing.
- Assist with designing, engineering, and integrating APIs.
- 3+ years object-oriented, full SDLC LAMP development. Full stack.
- CakePHP experience strongly preferred (as opposed to Zend, etc.).
- Experience with unit testing.
- Experience developing REST APIs a strong plus.
- Comfortable in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Preference: Laravel; Bachelor's Degree; Git; Microservices.