Our client in a market leader in the provision of services, solutions an products for the food and beverage industry. Their back-office operations are critical for the development and efficiency of the company and they wish to hire a Pricing Analyst that is responsible for optimizing results for individual product groups by implementing intelligent pricing concepts.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Define and implement the pricing subdivision strategy.
- Complete pricing requests and manage the prioritization to ensure timely completion and customer needs.
- Implement suitable price measures and calculations, taking changing market conditions into consideration.
- Conduct price, cost and results analyses and market, customer and competition developments and deriving necessary measures, and develop lines of argumentation to support sales.
- Advise and support market functions through business partnering and training sessions.
- Stimulate continuous standardization and optimization of processes and organizational structures and implement corresponding measures in consultation with the Commercial Controller.
- Ensure an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implement and ensure efficient and effective processes in the company’s IT systems and their documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+years’ experience in Accounting or Finance
- Pricing experience is preferred