Our client is a well-branded supplier of goods and services for the construction industry and they wish to hire a Pricing Manager that will manage pricing matrices and orcing products for a specified Line of Business.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Oversee the maintenance of pricing matrices.
- Analyze sales trends and transactions to ensure pricing meets all market levels.
- Oversee the monitoring of matrices and product files, ensuring newly added products are properly grouped and priced
- Assist Purchasing Director in negotiations and collaborate with key endorse to streamline cost files.
- Oversee creation and validation of Rebate Groups for vendors, streamlining rebate process.
- Train pricing and purchasing personnel in the use of the buy matrix.
- Sign off on pricing changes and change customer price class.
- Advise on product file structure and content necessary for all group mapping, rebating and customer specific pricing.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 7+ years relevant
- Strong knowledge of profitability metrics and cost to serve models
- Strong experience with matrix structures and pricing methodologies
- Skilled in Database Management
- Experience with Oracle OBIEE Advanced Analytics
- Experience with Oracle BI
- Experience in developing analytical models to support pricing initiatives