* Up to 50% travel nationwide
As a Product Manager this person will work with the Professional Services Team during the product implementation process with our clients. This person must have excellent communication skills both externally and internally with others on the projects. The Product Manager will be instrumental in balancing the needs of clients with availability of internal resources and managing hours available.
- Partner with clients to define requirements, conduct needs analysis, determine project specifications, identify solutions, and implement recommendations.
- Serves as primary liaison between company and client.
- Create and maintain communication channels regarding project progress with clients & internal resources.
- Relay customer feedback to product development staff.
- In-depth knowledge of company’s products used by customers.
- Resolve clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Develop & deliver hands on training & documentation for clients.
- Engage the appropriate internal skills/resources to complete client projects.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related degrees.
- Able to resolve product problems via telephone or email support.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient PC skills used, as required, for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, product programming.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.