Atlanta, United States
12 months ago
We are actively searching for a Senior Product Owner to join our team in Buckhead on a permanent basis. In this position you will be responsible for establishing, prioritizing, and evaluating the work of the software development team to ensure all features and functionality of the product are developed to meet user needs and expectations. We offer a relaxed work environment, top caliber benefits, 401K match, and a bonus plan.
- 7+ years’ experience delivering development projects.
- 3+ years’ experience functioning in an Agile Product Owner experience and
- Ability to modify, split, clarify, break down, and refine backlog items with Scrum Master and Development Teams.
- Experience in a supervisory / leadership capacity is essential.
- Strong experience handling the planning of Agile releases.
- Experience working as an intermediary between the business and development teams.
- Excellent polish and presentation to work with C-level as needed. High profile position.
- Preferences: experience with CI, CD; SAFe Scaled Agile; PI Planning.
- Bachelor's Degree required.