Alpharetta, United States
5 months ago
Project Controls Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Compensation: $100,000 - $120,000
As a Project Controls Analyst, you are accountable for leading the project controls process with the internal project management team in order to execute project deliverables. Special emphasis on projects over $10 million, within budget and schedule while complying with Company policies and procedures. You are someone with strong quantitative acumen with the ability to perform project analysis. As an Analyst, you will develop, manage and execute project controls and overall strategy necessary to manage large projects effectively by consistent application and interpretation of policy and procedures.
- Work alongside Project Mangers to maintain project budgets including monthly budgeted vs. actual cost analysis.
- Serve as the liaison between Project Management and Finance teams to communicate and manage fiscal updates and/or changes required by the Corporate Project Team.
- Set up Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for tracking detailed breakdown of project costs and manage WBS level reporting across multiple systems including Microsoft Excel.
- Produce management reports for the project management team, internal audit and Company Management on projects to include variance and contingency balance analysis.
- Support business reviews, challenge sessions and stage-gate approvals for projects by effectively communicating the results of financial targets and highlighting major issues that may adversely affect results.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, construction management, or a related field from an accredited college or university; will consider a combination of experience and/or education.
- Ideally, 5+ years of analytical work experience, preferably in construction management, finance or accounting role.
- Ideally, 3+ years project financial management experience for projects $5 million and greater.
- Experience supporting business reviews and challenge sessions for projects by effectively communicating the results of project targets and highlight major issues that may adversely affect results.
- Firm quantitative acumen with the ability to perform project analysis.
- Gift for time management and prioritization.
- Advance MS Office skills and experience with large scale ERP systems.
- Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Safety, and Excellence in completing work assignments.
- Self-motivated, have a phenomenal work ethic and looking for the right company to support your growth.
- Fiscally responsible for projects $10MM and greater.
- Project scheduling experience.
- Oil and Gas industry experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
Please apply in confidence!
firstPRO 360 is a professional recruitment firm that has been providing talented professionals with exceptional opportunities since 1986. We invest in building relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities that we live and work in.
Our mission is to provide a seamless recruiting solution for both our clients and candidates. We take the time to gain an understanding of our clients’ and candidates’ needs and customize our recruitment process because each individual and company is unique.
As a part of Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF), a publicly traded international company, we combine our small business culture with enterprise level support, allowing our success to be built on a foundation of absolute integrity and the highest dedication to providing value both within and beyond our organization.