Growing and stable company has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager for an immediate contract need. This is an excellent company offering learning potential, stability, and an exciting office environment. In this role, the majority of the projects you will manage will be centered on systems implementations. You will work with cross-functional teams at the company for complex functional projects, managing project financials, managing internal and external resources, and translating business requests into project requests during operational planning. The projects support various functional areas of the business which could include a warehouse parcel system implementation, vendor mgmt software, reporting database, and more. You will need strong project management abilities and MUST have excellent documentation experience.
- 6+ years' project management experience around system implementations. Experience managing system development projects using agile and/or waterfall methodologies. Strong knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with international teams.
- Must have strong documentation experience.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and excels working cross-functionally across different business units (finance, IT, operations, etc.).
- Experience with strategies and project mgmt as it relates to systems implementations.
- Work onsite 100% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Preference - PMP; PMBOK.