Connecting...

W1siziisijiwmtkvmdevmtcvmdkvndqvntyvmjexl2ljddiuanbnil0swyjwiiwidgh1bwiilciymdawedcwmcmixv0
Job

Project Manager

  • Job ref:

    150169

  • Location:

    Suwanee, United States

  • Sector:

    Information Technology

  • Contact:

    Patrick Dyer

  • Published:

    4 months ago

  • Consultant:

    #

We are searching for an IT Project Manager to join our team in Duluth on a permanent basis. In this role you will manage development projects the majority of the time (80%) and infrastructure projects the rest of the time (20%). You will ensure new software application features and functionality is rolled out accurately, ensure production environment is stable, develop project plans, create timelines and make sure milestones are met for various projects. We offer work flexibility, 401K matching, competitive salaries, and much more. 

Requirements:

  • 7+ years' of overall project management experience with a blended background in software application development and infrastructure.
  • Ability to create project plans, manage timelines, manage IT resources, hold team members accountable, and maintain documentation.
  • Ability to handle multiple small projects at a time.
  • Experience working with third-party vendors.
  • Bachelor's Degree.