Rapidly growing real estate company, headquartered in the Buckhead area is looking to hire a Property Accountant on a permanent basis. Salary will depend on experience level and will go up to $70-5K for highly qualified candidate. This person would be responsible for the preparation of property monthly financials and provide support to operations and accounting team. Details below. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Maintain the daily accounting operations of assigned properties
- Maintain the financials and support for assigned properties including preparation and review of journal entries, review of general ledgers, generation of financials.
- Review closing reports received from assigned properties
- Prepare cash flow reports and distribution of funds.
- Assist accounts payable associates
- Participate in ad hoc requests or tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree , accounting or related.
- 3+ years’ property accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency in other accounting applications such as JDE, Yardi, MRI
- Strong written and verbal communications.