Atlanta , United States
over 1 year ago
Our client is a market leader in the Real Estate industry and they wish to hire a Property Accountant with extensive CAM experience and is responsible for preparing annual and quarterly CAM reconciliations for all properties. In addition, this role will be responsible for assisting with monthly financial statements for assigned properties.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Prepare annual and quarterly CAM / Real Estate Tax recoveries for all properties.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for assigned properties including, but not limited to: bank reconciliations.
- Journal entries, income/expense accruals, re-classes, variance analyses, balance sheet reconciliations, capital spending and project reconciliations.
- Prepare and review of property fixed asset schedules for assigned properties.
- Understand and be able to perform accounts payable, accounts receivable and lease administration in accounting software.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Assist Property Management with tenant accounts receivable reconciliations as needed.
- Prepare detailed interim and year end work papers and supporting schedules requested by internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the research, analysis, documentation, and response of tenant audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of CAM reconciliation experience
- 3-5 years of property accounting experience in the real estate industry
- Excellent Excel skills