Our client is a market leader in the Atlanta real-estate industry and they wish to hire a Property Accounting Manager that will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports by applying the principles of accounting to analyze and compile financial data.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Monthly close of corporate general ledgers for multiple companies, including the consolidation of corporate entities’ financial statements.
- Prepare and maintain general ledger account and reconciliation files.
- Prepare and review monthly financial statement reports and variance reporting.
- Prepare monthly client invoices and billings, review outstanding accounts receivable balances and follow up on past due accounts.
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts and statements.
- Review and approve corporate vendor invoices.
- Prepare weekly Cash Memo & daily cash verification as well as complete wire transfers as required.
- Assist with preparation of client information for all tax returns and audits related to corporate entities with our external auditors and tax associates.
- Maintain asset schedules & prepare monthly depreciation entries.
- File Annual Reports and Business Licenses
- Assist with commercial insurance requirements.
- Assist with yearly budget preparation and quarterly re forecast budget process.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly company reports.
- Assist with Company Human Resource functions, including Payroll.
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in General Ledger and Real Estate accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Accounting Software knowledge of MRI
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of GAAP
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in an organized fashion.
- A strong team player with a service oriented attitude.