Norcross, United States
over 1 year ago
Mergers & Acquisitions, Senior Accountant
The Mergers & Acquisitions, Senior Accountant will work directly with the Mergers & Acquisition Finance team to assist on the integration of new partners and play a supporting role financial due diligence activities immediately.
- Contribute to the financial review of potential and completed acquisitions; Help prepare the financial due diligence reports.
- Assist in the integration of acquisitions into the business unit's centralized accounting and finance processes.
- Substantive testing, including both tests of detail and analytical procedures over historical revenue, compensation, and operating expenses.
- Pro forma modeling by identifying and applying normalization adjustments to historical financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly impairment analysis for intangible assets.
- This position will afford the chance to collaborate across other functional areas.
Educational & Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3 - 10 years of relevant experience in accounting, audit or transaction services.
- CPA Candidate/Certification is highly preferred.
- Strong all around communication skills.
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Microsoft Excel (e.g. HLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables,
- NPV, IRR, PV
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Auditing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Financial Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Preferred)
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com